Generally, Malta’s education system is highly rated internationally. The University of Malta is the highest teaching institution for tertiary education. Regulated by the Ministry of Education, the country’s education broadly follows the British Curriculum and welcomes international students
Children of the Malta Permanent Residency Program applicants are governed by the Education Act (Cap 327).
- Caribbean Passports: Adapting to Shifts & Schengen Access Changes
- Unlocking Schengen Access for Indians via Malta's Residency Programme
- Long-Term Residency: Eligibility, Application, Benefits, and Challenges
- Portugal Golden Visa linked to Real Estate to be Scrapped
- Changes to the Golden Visa program in Ireland impact Chinese Investors