Cyprus is known for its high standards of living and the lowest crime rates in the EU, as well as sunny weather and local hospitality.
It is considered and has been for years an excellent option as a relocation destination. Cyprus offers a favourable tax regime, which makes the country attractive to non-EU nationals seeking alternative residency/citizenship.
The Permanent Residency Program offers a simplified procedure for obtaining residency in Cyprus, that allows one to live in Cyprus, as well as apply for Cyprus Citizenship after 5 years.
- Benefits of Cyprus Permanent Residence Program
- Main Requirements
- Investment Options
- Spouse, children, including unmarried children age 18-25 subject to conditions.
- The right to live and study in Cyprus.
- One can be shareholder of Cypriot company/business and receive dividends.
- Valid for Life.
- One can apply for citizenship after 5 years of living in Cyprus, subject to conditions.
No Schengen visa-free access with residence permit, 175 countries incl. Schengen with citizenship
Investment of at least €300.000 in one of the following:
- House/apartment OR
- Investment in Real Estate (excluding houses/apartment) OR
- Investment in share capital of a Cyprus company employing at least 5 persons OR
- Investment in Cyprus fund (AIF, RAIF, AIFLNP).
- Main applicant be at least 18 years of age
- Have a clean criminal record
- Hold a health insurance
- Invest in Cyprus
- One visit within the first year
- Provide evidence of secured annual income of at least €50,000, originating from abroad
- The level of the annual income required is increased by €15.000 for the spouse and €10.000 for any dependent child
- The applicant to maintains the required income for the duration of PR
- The applicant maintains the investment for the duration of PR and Health Insurance
- The applicant and his/her family members are obliged to provide on annual basis, clean criminal record certificates.
- The applicant maintains the investment.
- The applicant maintains the required income that covers him/her and his family members.
- The applicant and his/her family members are holders of a Health Insurance Certificate in case they continue not to be beneficiaries of the GHS.
- The applicant and his/her family members are obliged to provide on annual base, clean criminal record certificates duly translated and certified from their country of origin, as well as from their country of residence.
Residency approx. 2-3 months after submitting application.