The Antigua and Barbuda Government offers a favourable Citizenship by Investment Programme. Individuals, along with their family members, can obtain citizenship by making investment in the country. The investment can be either a real estate purchase, or a donation to the National Development Fund or a donation to the University of West Indies Fund.
Applicants and their families are granted lifetime citizenship, which allows them to live, work, and travel freely within Antigua and Barbuda and benefit from enhanced global mobility.
- Benefits of Antigua & Barbuda Citizenship by Investment
- Main Requirements
- Investment Options
- High global mobility with access to the UK, Schengen, Ukraine, Hong Kong, Russia, Singapore and many other countries.
- Minimum visit requirement of 5 days every 5 years (currently suspended).
- Spouse (legally married of the opposite sex), financially dependent children aged 30 or below, financially dependent parents and grandparents aged 55 or over, and unmarried siblings of any age may be included in one citizenship application (subject to additional eligibility requirements).
- Right to work and live in Antigua and Barbuda and countries of the Caribbean Community.
- Ability to resell the investment after 5 years, while the original investor maintains their citizenship.
- Relatively fast processing and approval (subject to due diligence) within 3 months.
- Full investment is made ONLY after approval in principle of the CBI application by the Government.
- Citizenship is passed on to future generations.
- Political and economic stability.
- Tax advantages.
Enhanced global mobility.
- Main applicant be at least 18 years of age
- Have a clean criminal record
- Have a good reputation and be of good character
- Invest in Antigua & Barbuda (options include real estate or donation)
- Meet any additional requirements as specified by the Government of Antigua and Barbuda
- Non-refundable NDF contribution of min US$100,000
- Real estate investment of min US$200,000
- Donation to University of West Indies Fund min of US$150,000 (for families of 6+)
Approval in principle within approx. 3 months after submitting application.