This is the website of Integritas Endevio [Co. Reg. No C 61288] and registered address at114/3 The Strand, Il-Gżira GZR 1027
(‘Company’, ‘we’, ‘us’, ‘our’).
Integritas Trustees Ltd (C 22574) is authorised under the Trusts & Trustees Act by the MFSA. Integritas Consulting Ltd (C 52711) and Integritas Corporate-Services Ltd (C 52395) are registered to act as Company Services Providers by the MFSA. Agenzija Integritas Endevio Ltd is authorised to act as an Accredited Agent by Agenzija Komunita Malta through licence number AKM-AGEN-21.
2. Collecting Personal Information
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website, including but not limited to your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, referral source, operating system, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths.
- Information that you provide to us if you register with our Site including but not limited to your e-mail address.
- Information that you provide if you are required to complete your profile on our website such as name, profile pictures, gender, date of birth, employment details.
- Information which you provide us if you subscribe to our e-mail notifications and/or newsletters.
- Information that you provide to us when using the services on our website, or that is generated in the course of the use of those services including the timing, frequency and pattern of service use.
- Information relating to any purchases you make of our services or any transactions that you enter into through our website including but not limited to your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address and card details.
- Information that you post to our website for publication on the internet.
- Information contained in or relating to any communication that you send to us or send through our website.
- Any other personal information that you choose to send us.
3. Using Personal Information
Personal information submitted to us through our website will be used for the purposes specified in this policy. We may use personal information for the purpose for which it was provided, including without limitation the purposes described further below.
Provision and Monitoring of the Services: We will use your personal data to provide you with access to and to support your use of the Services and to monitor your use of the Services. We will also give you the opportunity to store, review and edit personal data and other information on the Site.
- Surveys: From time to time, we may offer our users the opportunity to participate in surveys for analytics purposes, contests and other special offers, to improve the performance of the website, to measure the success of our advertising campaigns. If you elect to participate in these services, you will need to provide certain personal data.
- Questions and Requests: If you contact us by e-mail or otherwise, we will use the personal data you provide to answer your question or resolve your problem.
- Contacting You About Other Products, Services and Events: The Company and may use your Personal Information to contact you in the future to inform you about products, services and events that may be of interest to you.
- Research and Data Analysis: In an ongoing effort to better understand and serve the users of the Site and the Services, Company may conduct research on its customers’ and users’ demographics, interests and behavior based on usage data and other information provided to us. This data may be compiled and analysed on an aggregate basis, and
- Order Fulfillment: We may use your Personal Information that you provide to fulfill any orders you may place for Services offered by Company.
- Service Improvement: We may use your Personal Information, aggregated Personal Information and other non-personally-identifiable information collected through the Site and Services to help us improve the content and functionality of the Site, to better understand our users and to improve the Services.
4. Disclosing Personal Information
We may disclose your personal information:
To the extent that we are required to do so by law;
In connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings;
In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
To any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
To any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers or subcontractors insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
To any member of our group of companies (this means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and all its subsidiaries) insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy. If the Company is merged, acquired, or sold, or in the event of a transfer of some or all of our assets or equity, we may disclose or transfer Personal Information and usage data in connection with such transaction.
We will not, without your express consent, supply your personal information to any third party for the purpose of their or any other third party’s direct marketing.
5. How we share information with third parties
We share information with the companies and entities which make up our group of companies. We may also share your personal information outside the group. This may include:
Third-party agents, suppliers or contractors, bound by obligations of confidentiality in connection with the processing of your personal information for the purposes described in this Policy. This may include but is not limited to, IT and communications service providers.
Third parties relevant to the Services we provide. This may include but is not limited to other professional service providers, regulators, authorities, governmental institutions.
To the extent required by law, regulation or court order, if we are under a duty to disclose your personal information in order to comply with any legal obligation.
In all other circumstances where you would have given your consent.
Personal information that you publish on our website or submit for publication on our website may be available, via the internet, around the world. We cannot prevent the use or misuse of such information by others.
6. Security of Personal Information
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect the confidentiality and security of Personal Information and other information transmitted to us. You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure and while we strive to protect information transmitted on or through the Site or Services, we cannot and do not guarantee the security of any information you transmit on or through the Site or Services, and you do so at your own risk.
You can obtain information regarding the processing of your personal information and access to the personal information which we hold about you.
You can request that any personal information be rectified by sending an e-mail notification.
You have the right to request that we erase your personal information if it is inaccurate or incomplete. There may be circumstances where you ask us to erase your personal information, but we are legally obliged to retain it.
You may object to and request the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances. There might be circumstances where you object to, or ask us to restrict, our processing of your personal information but we are legally entitled to refuse that request.
You may instruct us at any time not to process your personal information for marketing purposes.
You may withdraw your consent given under this Policy at any time by sending an e-mail notification. Our details are listed here-under.
Your personal information may only be stored unless further processing is brought about by: individual consent and the necessity for the establishment of legal claims for the protection of the rights of another natural/legal person or for the public interest.
You have a right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority of the jurisdiction in which the personal information is being provided.
8. How to contact us
This website is owned and operated by Endevio Services Limited. We are registered in Malta under registration number C 61288, and our registered office is at Soho Office, J Block, Savoy Gardens, Rue D’Argens, Gzira,- GZR 1362, Malta. You can contact us:
By post, using the postal address given above;
By telephone, using the telephone number published on our website;
By email, using the e-mail address published on our website from time to time.
9. Tracking Technologies
- What are cookies?
Cookies are a text-only strings of information that a website transfers to the cookie file of the browser on your computer’s hard disk; so that the website will recognise you when you will revisit and remember certain information about you and your preferences. Cookies are designed to hold a modest amount of data specific to a particular client and website, and can be accessed either by the webserver or the visitors’ computer. They can include which pages have been visited, choices you have made, any specific information you have entered into forms and the time and date of your previous visit. Cookies are widely used to make the web experience more personal.
- Types of cookies
There are two main types of cookies:
- Session cookies: these are temporary cookies that expire at the end of a browser session; that is to say, when you leave the website. They allow the website to recognise you as you are navigating between pages during a single browser session and allow you to use the website most efficiently.
- Persistent cookies: these are stored on your equipment between browsing sessions until expiry or deletion of these cookies. They therefore enable the website to “recognise” you on your return, remember your preferences, and tailor services to you.
In addition to session and persistent cookies, there may be other cookies which are set by the website which you have chosen to visit, such as our website, in order to provide us or third parties with information
Most browsers are initially set to accept cookies. However, you have the ability to disable cookies if you wish, generally through changing your internet software browsing settings. It may equally be possible to configure your browser settings to enable acceptance of specific cookies or to notify you each time a new cookie is about to be stored on your computer enabling you to decide whether to accept or reject the cookies.
10. Links to other websites
12. Where can you register your complaint if you have an issue related to data privacy?
We value our customers’ comments and we are committed to ensure that all our clients’ data is safeguarded and in line with regulation and our internal policies. Should you feel the need to complain about, or raise your objections, to how we are handling your personal data, then you may contact our Data Protection Officer using the following contact details:
13. Contacting the Data Protection Officer
Our Data Protection Officer (DPO) may be contacted by the following methods:
By post, to Soho Office, J Block, Savoy Gardens, Rue D’Argens, Gzira,- GZR 1362, Malta.
By telephone on +356 20105712.
By sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Group will do its utmost to ensure that complaints are handled and settled internally in an efficient and professional manner.
14. Contacting the Maltese Data Commissioner
You may also contact the Office of the Data Commissioner as follows:
You may file a complaint with the Maltese Data Protection Commissioner.
Alternatively, you may contact the office of the Maltese Data Commissioner by phone on +356 23287100 or by post using the below address: The Commissioner Mr Saviour Cachia Level 2, Airways House High Street Sliema, SLM 1549 Malta.
15. Right to Restrict Processing
You have the right to request from us the restriction of processing if:
the processing is unlawful; you are contesting the accuracy of data;
the data is no longer required by the controller but you require us to keep it in order to establish, exercise, or defend a legal claim; or
if you have previously objected to the processing.
we have your consent; or
if it is required for the establishment, exercise, or defence of legal claims; or
if it is for the protection of the rights of other persons; or
if it is for reasons of important public interest.
16. Right to Data Portability
You have the right to receive from us personal data which you have provided to us and to transmit that data to another controller without hindrance from us. This right applies where the data is being processed with your consent, or for the performance of a contract, and when processing is carried out by automated means.
Date: 1st March 2021.