The Saint Lucia Citizenship by Investment Programme allows individuals to obtain citizenship of Saint Lucia by making investments in the country. The investment can be either a real estate purchase, a donation to the National Economic Fund or the purchase of National Action Bonds.
Applicants and their families are granted citizenship, allowing them to live, work, and travel freely within Saint Lucia and obtain enhanced global mobility. The Programme is the newest among Caribbean CBI and is a reliable and favourable Programme for second citizenship.
- Benefits of Saint Lucia Citizenship by Investment
- Main Requirements
- Investment Options
- High global mobility, including access to UK, Schengen, Hong Kong and Singapore and many other countries.
- Spouse (legally married of opposite sex), children aged 21 or below, financially supported children aged 30 or below, physically or mentally challenged children of any age, financially supported parents above the age of 55, and unmarried siblings under 18 may be included in one citizenship application (subject to additional eligibility requirements).
- Ability to resell the real estate investment after 5 years, while the original investor maintains their citizenship.
- Relatively fast processing and approval (subject to due diligence) within 3 months without the need to reside/visit the country.
- Right to work and live in Saint Lucia and countries of the Caribbean Community.
- Full investment is made ONLY after approval in principle of CBI application by the Government.
- Citizenship is passed on to future generations.
- Education and healthcare opportunities.
- Political and economic stability.
- Tax advantages.
Enhanced global mobility.
- Main applicant be at least 18 years of age
- Have a clean criminal record
- Have a good reputation and be of good character
- Invest in Saint Lucia (options include real estate, donation or Government bonds)
- Meet any additional requirements as specified by the Government of Saint Lucia
Non-refundable contribution to the NEF of min US$100,000
Real estate investment of min US$200,000
National Action Bonds of min US$300,000
Approval in principle within approx. 3 months after submitting application.