The United Arab Emirates (UAE) is a well-established trading hub in the Middle East. A UAE trading company can take advantage of the many opportunities in the UAE market by sourcing and exporting products to other countries in the region. Before setting up a trading company in the UAE, it is vital to understand the regulations governing this type of business.
Endevio offers top-notch professional assistance to companies looking to form an entity within the UAE. We have experience helping clients set up their businesses in the UAE and are familiar with all the necessary procedures and requirements.
Learn more about:
Benefits of Company Formation in the UAE
There are many reasons why you should consider forming a UAE trading company. These reasons include the following:
- The UAE has a stable political environment conducive to business.
- The UAE has strong economic ties with Western countries.
- The UAE benefits from its strategic location between the East and West.
- The UAE has a well-developed infrastructure that includes seaports and airports.
- The UAE has a large pool of talented and skilled workers.
- The UAE offers attractive incentives for foreign investors, including 100% ownership and tax exemptions.
- The UAE’s government is pro-business and committed to attracting foreign investment.
UAE Trading Company Formation Services
We will work closely with you to ensure that your trading company is set up correctly and in compliance with all relevant laws and regulations. We will also help you navigate the often-complex process of obtaining the necessary approvals and licences from the relevant authorities. We can assist you with the following:
- Obtaining your business licence
- Obtaining the necessary UAE residency visas
- Setting up bank accounts
In addition to assisting with UAE trading company formation, we can provide ongoing support and advice as your business grows and develops. We can help you with various issues, such as expanding your operations and resolving commercial disputes.
The UAE is a great place to set up a trading company due to its strategic location and well-developed infrastructure. However, it is essential to know the various required licences and permits. By availing of our UAE Company Formation Services, your trading company is properly registered and compliant with all applicable laws and regulations.