The St Kitts and Nevis Citizenship by Investment Programme allows individuals to obtain citizenship in St Kitts and Nevis by making investment in the country. The investment can be either an investment in a real estate unit of an Approved Development, the purchase of a Private Home, a contribution to the Sustainable Growth Fund or an investment in an Approved Public Benefit Project.
In return for the investment, applicants and their families are granted citizenship, allowing them to live, work, and travel freely within St Kitts and Nevis and benefit from enhanced global mobility. The Programme was established in 1984, and remains one of the most successful CBI Programmes in the Caribbean region.
- Benefits of Saint Kitts and Nevis Citizenship by Investment
- Main Requirements
- Investment Options
Benefits of Saint Kitts and Nevis Citizenship
- High global mobility, including access to the UK, Schengen, Singapore, Hong Kong, Russia, Ukraine and many other countries.
- Spouse (legally married, of the opposite sex), children under 18, financially supported children 18-25 in full time attendance in higher education, financially supported parents and grandparents aged 55 or above, physically or mentally challenged children aged 18 and over and unmarried siblings under 25 may be included in one citizenship application (subject to additional eligibility requirements).
- Ability to resell the real estate investment after 7 years, while the original investor maintains their citizenship.
- Relatively fast processing and approval (subject to due diligence) within 2-3 months without the need to reside/visit St Kitts. Accelerated CBI Application process available.
- Right to work and live in St Kitts and Nevis and other countries of the Caribbean Community.
- Full investment is made ONLY after approval in principle of CBI application by the Government.
- Citizenship is passed on to future generations.
- Education and healthcare opportunities
- Political and economic stability.
- Tax advantages.
Enhanced global mobility
- Main applicant be at least 18 years of age
- Have a clean criminal record
- Have a good reputation and be of good character
- Invest in St Kitts and Nevis (options include: real estate development, private home purchase, SGF donation or Public Benefit Project investment)
- Meet any additional requirements as specified by the Government of St Kitts and Nevis
- Non-refundable contribution of min US$125,000*
*(available from 1 January till 30 June 2023)
- Non-refundable contribution of min US$150,000 from 1 July 2023.
- Real estate development investment of min US$200,000 Private home purchase of min US$400,000
- Public Benefit Project investment of min US$175,000
Approval in principle within approx. 2-3 months after submitting the application.