Malta and Curacao have started negotiating a double taxation agreement to facilitate business and provide information on tax matters to combat international tax avoidance and evasion.
The agreement needs to be signed and ratified before it enters into force.
- Malta - Curacao Double Taxation Agreement initiated
- Malta Fully Compliant with Transparency and Exchange of Information for Tax Purposes International Standards - OECD
- Malta shows 'Remarkable Resilience' in face of major crisis in Europe - IMF
- Malta, one of Top 20 Financial Services Jurisdictions
- First IIP Approval Letters!