Malta has been classified as one of the top 20 financial services jurisdictions due to its sound banking infrastructure and Security Exchanges and significant improvement in its health and primary education sectors.
The Malta Financial Services Authority has shared the World Economic Forum (WEF) report in its September newsletter. Malta is increasingly becoming more and more attractive for potential investors.
- Malta - Curacao Double Taxation Agreement initiated
- Malta Fully Compliant with Transparency and Exchange of Information for Tax Purposes International Standards - OECD
- Malta shows 'Remarkable Resilience' in face of major crisis in Europe - IMF
- Malta, one of Top 20 Financial Services Jurisdictions
- First IIP Approval Letters!