According to the report drawn up by the OECD's Global Forum on Transparency and Exchange of Information for Tax Purposes, Malta is in full conformity with the international requirements on transparency standards and exchange of information for tax purposes. This gives testimony to the strong reputation that Malta has as a law-abiding jurisdiction.
To read the full report please refer to the following link: http://www.eoi-tax.org/jurisdictions/MT#peerreview
- Malta - Curacao Double Taxation Agreement initiated
- Malta Fully Compliant with Transparency and Exchange of Information for Tax Purposes International Standards - OECD
- Malta shows 'Remarkable Resilience' in face of major crisis in Europe - IMF
- Malta, one of Top 20 Financial Services Jurisdictions
- First IIP Approval Letters!