The International Monetary Fund said that Malta had shown 'remarkable resilience' amidst the major European crisis. The main challenge that Malta faces is to maintain its macroeconomic stability.
The average growth of the Maltese economy was the best in the eurozone since the beginning of the crisis. This resilience was underpinned by robust export growth and a sound banking system.
- Malta - Curacao Double Taxation Agreement initiated
- Malta Fully Compliant with Transparency and Exchange of Information for Tax Purposes International Standards - OECD
- Malta shows 'Remarkable Resilience' in face of major crisis in Europe - IMF
- Malta, one of Top 20 Financial Services Jurisdictions
- First IIP Approval Letters!